The OCASA President is Teresa Lanham, a photography student and took over the role from John Umney in February 2016. You can contact her via email@example.com
OCASA has an Executive Committee of elected Subject Representatives, which first came together in late 2011. They are:
- Andrew Fitzgibbon, Vice President & representative for Photography: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin Richardson, Treasurer email@example.com & representative for Music: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Karsten representative for Fine Art and Art History: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian O’Carroll for Visual Communications: email@example.com
- Justin McReynolds representative for Creative Writing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creative Arts, representative position Vacant: email@example.com
- Annette Bruton, representative for Textiles: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessie Voermans (cohort 2017) and Rachel McManus (cohort 2016) representative for MA studies: email@example.com
- Accessibility, representative position Vacant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holly Woodward, representative for Communications: email@example.com
If you have any problems, doubts or difficulties with your course, generally speaking, the first person to talk to should be your tutor or an OCA staff member and this link might help: OCA Help. But if that doesn’t provide an answer or you are in any doubt at all, then please get in touch with your representative or the OCASA president.
But representatives aren’t there just for dealing with problems, we’re also looking for bright ideas and suggestions that will make the whole learning experience more exciting and stimulating for all of us.