The OCASA President post is currently vacant. Teresa Lanham stepped down at the end of April 2019, and as yet a replacement has not been found.
OCASA has an Executive Committee of elected Subject Representatives, which first came together in late 2011. They are:
- Vice President, representative position Vacant
- Treasurer, representative position Vacant
- Photography, representative position Vacant
- Kevin Allen, representative for Music
- Bernadette RahoJeavons representative for Fine Art and Art History
- Visual Communications, representative position Vacant
- Justin McReynolds representative for Creative Writing
- Emma Maitland, representative for Creative Arts
- Victoria Chamberlain representative for Textiles
- Jessie Voermans (cohort 2017) and Rachel McManus (cohort 2016) representative for MA studies
- Accessibility, representative position Vacant
- Holly Woodward, representative for Communications
They can all be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems, doubts or difficulties with your course, generally speaking, the first person to talk to should be your tutor or an OCA staff member and this link might help: OCA Help. But if that doesn’t provide an answer or you are in any doubt at all, then please get in touch with your representative or the OCASA president.
But representatives aren’t there just for dealing with problems, we’re also looking for bright ideas and suggestions that will make the whole learning experience more exciting and stimulating for all of us.