Wed, 04 Oct|
Live Illustration for Visual Thinkers - Creating Notes for your Visual Brain
Join Katie Chappell in this workshop. You will learn how to use illustration to make your study notes more engaging and memorable along with lots of other tips and tricks.
Time & Location
04 Oct 2023, 10:00 – 11:00
About the Event
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to use illustration to make your study notes more engaging and memorable.
- Different techniques for live illustration, both digital and traditional.
- How to choose the right tools and materials for your needs.
- How to create effective visual notes that help you learn and remember the material.
This workshop is for:
- Students of all levels who want to improve their study skills.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use illustration to communicate ideas more effectively.
- Visual learners who want to find new ways to learn and remember information.
- Introduction to live illustration / a look at my journey and practice
- Sketching techniques
- Inking and coloring techniques
- Creating effective study notes
- Q&A session to wrap up
Open to all student across all disciplines, please let us know if you have any access needs by emailing email@example.com
Find out more about Katie's work on her website here www.katiechappell.com