top of page

Arts, the environment & sustainability

Public·145 members

I just wanted to say a big welcome to all the new group members and to reintroduce myself as I've been a bit quiet of late.

I am your Student Association Rep and have been working alongside tutor Emma Powell for the past year on our sustainability campaign. We have created a wonderful series of events for this year and we really hope you will all join us. The events are all live on the events page. Spaces are limited so do sign up now.

Last year we ran Narrating November a month-long prompt challenge on Instagram. Unfortunately, the account got hacked and I lost all those of you following. However, it is now secure and can be refollowed at @narratingnovember . I will continue to run this one but this year we will be narrating our month with the lead-up to Christmas using either sustainable materials or themes. So more of a daily diary. I would love for you all to join me again. The work you produced last year was fantastic.

However, for our Sustainability campaign we will be running our creative month-long prompt challenge though our OCASA Instagram page, so be sure to follow so that you can see our daily prompts and posts relating to our workshops, blog posts and interviews. If you aren't already following our student association on Instagram, you can do so with this handle: @ocastudentassociation

Feel free to reach out if you have any ideas relating to the environment and sustainability in relation to your studies with OCA.

See you all at the workshops!

Ashley

@ashleysart

@dremmapowell

@ocastudentassociation

@narratingnovember

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page